- “I will not hold the past against myself.” – Your problems, your weaknesses, setbacks, regrets and mistakes teach you if you’re willing to learn, or they will punish you if you’re not. So let them teach you, every day. Take everything as a lesson learned. If you regret some of the decisions you have made in the past, stop being so hard on yourself. At that time, you did your best with the knowledge you had. At that time, you did your best with the experience you had. Your decisions were made with a younger mind. If you were to make these decisions with the wisdom you have today, you would choose differently. So give yourself a break. Time and experience has a wonderful way of helping us grow and learn to make better choices today, for ourselves and those we care for.
- “I will own my life and never deny responsibility for it.” – Through the grapevine, you may have learned that you should blame your parents, your teachers, your mentors, the education system, the government, etc., but never to blame yourself. Right? It’s never, ever your fault… WRONG! It’s always your fault, because if you want to change, if you want to let go and move on with your life, you’re the only person who can make it happen. It’s YOUR move to make. It’s YOUR responsibility. Own it!
- “I will speak kindly and consciously to myself.” – Wait, what did you just say to yourself? Were they the inspiring, encouraging words you would speak to a friend? Or were they the belittling remarks you might shout to an enemy if you had no heart. Or the negative assessments about life you would utter if you had no faith? All day long we speak silently to ourselves, and a part of us believes every word. So stay mindful, and ask yourself, “If I had a friend who always spoke to me in the same way that I am speaking to myself right now, how long would I allow that person to be my friend?”
- “I will listen to what my heart and soul is telling me.” – When something feels right, that means it is right for you (at least it is worth looking into). And if you genuinely feel deep down that something is wrong, it probably is. Pay attention to your authentic feelings, and follow where they lead. When you’re following your inner voice, doors tend to eventually open for you, even if they mostly slam at first.
- “I will live a life that feels right to me, not one that looks right to others.” – Give yourself permission to follow the path that makes YOU happy. And realize that some people in your life will refuse to walk beside you as you embark on this journey; they simply won’t approve no matter what you say, and that’s OK. Sometimes when you commit yourself to creating your own happiness, it clashes with the perceptions of others. Sometimes when you gain something great, you have to let go of something else. And sometimes this ‘something else’ is a relationship that only wants you to do what they want you to do.
so here. i just remembered last month that i kept on missing this kind of post since i went somehow inactive here.
october signifies the last quarter of the year, the latest part, the closing months, and that change of calendar is fast approaching.
october. i have had gone afar from my goals of the year. i have had missed so much opportunities of reconciliation and forgiveness. i have had not tried my very best to change the lifestyle i wanted.
definitely i failed three quarters again. all the time i needed to do the things i needed.
i need this last quarter to change my life! i do!!!!!
please pray for me!!
went crazy that i tried to check out Hangul, all is side effect after watching the Good Doctor, a korean series! hahahah became sick of its hangover! hahahah definitely a very good series to watch. another reason is the influence of my dearest cousin-friend who initially watched it and recommended to me.
i’ve been a fan of korean series and actors since Full House, then after a tv network adopted some of it way back until present. x)
so who else love Korea here!!?? :D
Consuming large amounts of caffeine can cause excessive sweating, which in turn produces body odor. Taking in more than 500 mg of caffeine a day can be enough to jump start your sweat glands.
Try severely cutting down on tea, coffee, and soft drinks, or rid them from…
Dahil mas kilala naman natin ang ating mga sarili kaysa sa kanila.